Event type linkage de-actived

Mike.Nickson@boots.com Mike.Nickson at boots.com
Mon May 8 08:13:30 EDT 2006

Andy

It might have been done as the result of the Basic data type 1 setting in
SWEQADM.

Possible settings are :- 1 - Deactivation of linkage - 2 - Mark linkage as
having errors - 3 - Do not change linkage.

HTH

Mike

"Ribbens, Andy" <Andy.Ribbens at tateandlyle.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
08/05/2006 12:39
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"