SAP_WAPI_ADM_WORKITEM_REDORULE

Mike.Nickson@boots.com Mike.Nickson at boots.com
Tue May 2 07:25:24 EDT 2006

Mike

Agent determination of the particular workitem that is causing me grief is
done against an attribute of the object.

I see that for this workitem the object itself is not being passed in the
binding . . . . Do you think that this may be the problem ?

I can see that agent determination at the time the workitem is created
would have access to the object in the workflow container, but would it
still have access to the workflow container when the rule is reevaluated
if the object is not part of the task binding ?

Mike

Mike Pokraka <asap at workflowconnections.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
28/04/2006 19:06
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"