SRM PO approval - Changed possible ?

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Thu Mar 30 15:35:58 EST 2006

Hello all,

SRM 5.0...

We will be implementing custom workflow for PO and PO-CV approvals, but the SAP-delivered workflows
(WS1400089, for example, Approval task TS14007970) do not allow changes to the PO from within the
inbox.  This is clearly covered in the docu.  It is not related to the BBP_WFL_SECURITY.

Our Buyers, who will be receiving POs and PO-CVs in their inbox for approval, also require the
ability to change these objects within the current workflow (no reaction to changes to the object).
Accessing the PO from the 'Process PO' transaction is cumbersome, and may be problematic in and of
itself.

My question is: Has anyone had a similar requirement ?  If so, how did you accomodate it ?  Did you
mod the system ?  Code custom PO Approval/Change transactions ?

Any feedback would be appreciated.
Sue

---
Susan R. Keohan