Work item description

Sandip Jana sandip.jana at in.ibm.com
Wed Mar 29 14:27:43 EST 2006

Hi Akshay,

Use function module SO_FOLDER_ROOT_ID_GET. Export parameter region will be
'B'.

Thanks,
Sandip

<akshay.bhagwat at wipro.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
03/28/2006 07:43 PM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group"

<sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
RE: Work item description

Thanks for the inputs Alon and Mark....

I had already tried option for using spool request number and using one of
the options for displaying spool content. I had created a custom method
for the same for one of our existing custom objects.
But the problem was spool was going to be deleted in certain intervals, so
work item display will be inconsistent if spool request is deleted.

So we tried another option as mentioned by one of you, i.e using
SO_OBJECT_insert and SWL_WI_NOTE_CREATE and attaching this spool content
to this SOFM object.
But problem which we are facing here is we are not able to find what data
should be passed for FOl id, Fol yr and FOL number etc,  to create a note
object used in this which is reqd by this F.M. ( We tried to debug the
Create attachment functionality of SAP Office , however we could not find
that when I create a text in editor provided when we click on create
attachment, where exactly this text is getting stored as SOFM object?
Probably we were thinking that if we get data about this, we will be able
to use the same info for folder ID folder Number etc, for our case.)

Hope I am not being too lengthy to explain the scenario.

Please suggest the course of action considering this....

Regards,
Akshay Bhagwat
SAP Practice
Wipro Technologies