Cant create a form, wizard doesnt start

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Wed Mar 29 11:37:12 EST 2006

1. Please don't mark posts as urgent, this is not a support desk. I had an 'urgent' problem last week which I logged with OSS instead of posting to a volunteer group.

2. 'Help' is also  rather superfluous in the subject, most posts here ask for help.

3. Please provide enough information. System type, version.

4. Reading available info is often quicker than waiting for a response. Your answer is probably in the long text of the message, just one click away:
A form needs a container element in the workflow container to hold the
form data. The container element must refer to a structure. The workflow
container does not have a container element that meets these
requirements.

If a start form is to be created, the import flag has to be set for the
container element.

5. Failing the long text, the online help is surprisingly useful:
Prerequisites
If you want to create a form step, the workflow container must contain a container element that references a structure. This structure must contain all the fields that you want to use in your form.

OK, maybe you have done that and it didn't work, but see point 3. above: "I've tried creating all sorts" is pretty vague. If you don't come right then tell us what "sorts" you have tried and we can try to help you further.

Hope that helps,
Mike