Present pop-up to user on save of purchase requisition

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Mon Mar 27 16:14:15 EST 2006

Hi Anke,

Thanks for the suggestion...I forwarded this one on. I just have to find out if we can require that field to be a userid for our entire business, or if we can write the validation in such a way that it only applies, for example, to certain plants.

I was really hoping for a clean way to allow user intervention on save. It's not looking hopeful though.

Margaret