Present pop-up to user on save of purchase requisition

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Mon Mar 27 16:01:50 EST 2006

Khurram,

Thanks for your reply.

Is it possible to require the user to select the release strategy or can it only be determined automatically by classification? In that case can we have a user entered characteristic? We are in 4.6c. I looked for a way for the user to enter a characteristic but didn't see one...do you know if it is possible?

Thanks,

Margaret