Doubt regarding transport of organizational assignment

viveka.schwartz@implema.se viveka.schwartz at implema.se
Fri Mar 24 15:30:46 EST 2006

Or you can use the RHMOVE* reports to transport the whole or part of the
org.structure from system to system - or client to client.
Regards
Viveka

"Munday,Sherie J." <MUNDAYSJ at airproducts.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
2006-03-24 15:59
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
RE: Doubt regarding transport of organizational assignment

If you don't want to rebuild the entire organization in the new client,
you can also ALE from one client/system to another.
Best of Luck,
Sherie