error when trying to trigger WF from MIGO

viveka.schwartz@implema.se viveka.schwartz at implema.se
Fri Mar 24 15:25:41 EST 2006

Hello Lazzy,
have you checked the related BTE configuration? (TBE24, BF34 etc.)

Regards
Viveka

"lazzy bones" <lazzyb at gmail.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
2006-03-24 14:05
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

sap-wug at mit.edu
cc

Subject
error when trying to trigger WF from MIGO

Hi All

I have inserted my code in the exit so as to trigger the WF and I have
also activated the WF. but when I run a trace "SWELS" I get an error
saying that 'The OPEN_DI of BTE 01000010 could not determine any function
modules'. Can anyone please help me as this has been with me for a while
now and im having no luck with this w0tsoeva.

Regards
Yaseen