window length of express message

vijay srikanth vijay_d15 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 24 05:43:36 EST 2006

Hi Mark,

Thats the last resort, actually need to display customer name in the subject
that would be the NAME1 of KNA1 table, and some associated message. Thats
the problem because NAME1 itself takes up 30 characters, and then any
message after that gets truncated. I was thinking that there surely would be
a way to lengthen that small window, or maybe some scrolling would be
possible. But not sure how?

Thanks and Regards,
Vijay