Event Creator task doesn't work well

Glauco Kubrusly glaucokubrusly at yahoo.com.br
Thu Mar 23 08:05:07 EST 2006

Hi everybody,

  I want to know how to make a link between an WF with other, triggering an event with the activity 'Event creator'.

  In reality, I have one WF that is to control the Goods receipt and after that, the Incoming Invoice. But if the control is in the Incoming Invoice step, but the user had Canceled the Goods receipt, It triggers an event that starts another WF that control this, and kill (With an Event Creator task, It triggers an event that is configured on Incoming Invoice task as a Terminating event) the Incoming Invoice step and trigger an event to Goods receipt again (that has configurated this triggered event as its Triggering event).

  This WF is starting when the user has Cacelled the Goods receipt, but the triggered events from the Event Creator can't trigger the Triggering and the Terminating events, configurated in the other WF.

  Why it can't comunicate with the other WF's tasks ?

  I'm using the 46C R/3 system.

Glauco S. Kubrusly