Multiline in a rule

Subramanian, Radha radha.subramanian at sap.com
Wed Mar 22 08:50:58 EST 2006

Hi All,
          Another query on multiline container elements .

          I have a multiline workflow container element with say 2
entries ( of type SWHACTOR ).
I want to pass this into a rule container based on a function module .
The rule container also a multiline container element
Of the same type .The function module has the 2 table parameters
AC_CONTAINER AND ACTOR_TAB .
 I bind the workflow container & the rule container and in the function
module use the folowing statement
SWC_GET_TABLE  AC_CONTAINER '<MY MULTILINE CONTAINER>'  <LOCAL INTERNAL
TABLE> but this does not work . A simple container element can be
extracted using  SWC_GET_ELEMENT AC_CONTAINER  '<my simple container>'
local_variable .

         Any ideas ?

Regards,
Radha