Table driven parallel processing

Subramanian, Radha radha.subramanian at sap.com
Wed Mar 22 07:45:37 EST 2006

Hi ,
      I have been trying to get the folowing to work and have not been
succesful.

      I have a multiline workflow container of type SWHACTOR with the
list of users . I want an email to be sent to
      each of the users .

      I create a subworkflow step ( This subworkflow has the mail step )
. In the 'Others' tab of the subworkflow step
      I add the multiline container .

     In the subworkflow I create a simple container ( non multiline ) of
SWHACTOR .

     In the subworkflow step binding I bind the multiline SWHACTOR based
container to the simple subworkfow container
     of SWHACTOR .

     I enter 2 entries into the multiline container ( for 2 users ) .
The subworkflow is called twice as expected , but the first
    entry of the multine container is passed both times into the
subworkflow container .

    Am I going wrong somewhere ?

Regards ,
Radha Subramanian