BDC problem in step loop in call transaction

Aveek Ghose aveek.ghosh at in.ibm.com
Wed Mar 22 06:35:44 EST 2006

Hi,
  I am looking for a solution in a delete transaction report with select
options and where the entry in the internal table is more than the number
of rows in the select option. The problem is that with clicking the LINS
button everytime the entry is loaded in the first row and when the entry
exceeds 8 the first 8 entries are overwritten. Looking for a solution that
is viable. If you want I can post the code and maybe there will be some
suggestions.

Cheers

Aveek Ghose
Consultant