remove wrong executed workflow

Rita_Tan@app.co.id Rita_Tan at app.co.id
Tue Mar 21 23:27:55 EST 2006

Thanks Jocelyn,
actually the status already 'CANCELLED'  and work item status is 'Logically
Deleted',
it is mean the wf already terminated ?
Can we remove the wf from transaction's wf overview ?
Pls advise.

Many thanks,
Rita.

                                      "SAP Workflow Users' Group"
  "Dart, Jocelyn"                     <sap-wug at mit.edu>
  <jocelyn.dart at sap.com>                                                cc
  03/22/2006 10:31 AM
  Sent by:                                                         Subject
  sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu             RE: remove wrong executed workflow

       Please respond to
  "SAP Workflow Users' Group"
       <sap-wug at mit.edu>

Logically delete the workflow that you don't want - e.g. using Swia or
swi1.
And in future use start conditions to make sure only the correct
workflow is started.

Regards,
Jocelyn Dart
Senior Consultant
SAP Australia Pty Ltd.
Level 1/168 Walker St.
North Sydney
NSW, 2060
Australia
T   +61 412 390 267
M   + 61 412 390 267
E   jocelyn.dart at sap.com
http://www.sap.com

The information contained in or attached to this electronic transmission
is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for
the person or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution,
copying, review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this
electronic transmission or the information contained in it is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error,
please immediately contact the sender to arrange for the return of the
original documents.
Electronic transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure and
accordingly, the sender does not accept liability for any such data
corruption, interception, unauthorized amendment, viruses, delays or the
consequences thereof.
Any views expressed in this electronic transmission are those of the
individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the
sender is authorized to state them to be the views of SAP AG or any of
its subsidiaries. SAP AG, its subsidiaries, and their directors,
officers and employees make no representation nor accept any liability
for the accuracy or completeness of the views or information contained
herein. Please be aware that the furnishing of any pricing information/
business proposal herein is indicative only, is subject to change and
shall not be construed as an offer or as constituting a binding
agreement on the part of SAP AG or any of its subsidiaries to enter into
any relationship, unless otherwise expressly stated.