Event Linkage

Raghu Arramreddy reighu at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 19:13:40 EST 2006

I have a new Workflow for which I need to setup the event linkage
But SWETYPV does not allow me to make any changes/it just opens the display mode
how do i setup the linkage?

"Dart, Jocelyn" <jocelyn.dart at sap.com> wrote:     @font-face {  font-family: Verdana; } @page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; } P.MsoNormal {  FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman" } LI.MsoNormal {  FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman" } DIV.MsoNormal {  FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman" } A:link {  COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } SPAN.MsoHyperlink {  COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } A:visited {  COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {  COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } SPAN.EmailStyle17 {  FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: windowtext; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; TEXT-DECORATION: none } DIV.Section1 {  page: Section1 }   Transaction SO16 - "send mail to user's home address"  turned on.
 Email address and default communication type INT (email) in  the user's user master.
 A default email address added to WF-BATCH (for the sender  address).
 Then everything you send to the user's user id is  automatically forwarded to their email address.
 Simple!

 And please re-educate your colleague.

 Regards,
Jocelyn  Dart
Senior Consultant
SAP Australia Pty Ltd.
Level 1/168 Walker  St.
North Sydney
NSW, 2060
Australia
T   +61 412 390  267
M   + 61 412 390 267
E   jocelyn.dart at sap.com
http://www.sap.com
 The  information contained in or attached to this electronic transmission is  confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the person  or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you  are hereby notified that any distribution, copying, review, retransmission,  dissemination or other use of this electronic transmission or the information  contained in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic  transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender to arrange for the  return of the original documents.
 Electronic  transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure and accordingly, the sender does  not accept liability for any such data corruption, interception, unauthorized  amendment, viruses, delays or the consequences thereof.
 Any views  expressed in this electronic transmission are those of the individual sender,  except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state  them to be the views of SAP AG or any of its subsidiaries. SAP AG, its  subsidiaries, and their directors, officers and employees make no representation  nor accept any liability for the accuracy or completeness of the views or  information contained herein. Please be aware that the furnishing of any pricing  information/ business proposal herein is indicative only, is subject to change  and shall not be construed as an offer or as constituting a binding agreement on  the part of SAP AG or any of its subsidiaries to enter into any relationship,  unless otherwise expressly stated.