640 - Raise Event for Infotype (SWEHR1/2/3) not working

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Mar 21 17:36:08 EST 2006

Hi Mark,
If its got as far as SWE_EVENT_CREATE then the most likely culprits are
going to be:
* Problem in the definition of the event - e.g. event definition not
released.
* Problem in the definition of the object passed to the event - e.g.
non-existent key - always a problem with HR infotypes due to the Lock
Indicator bizarrely being
part of the key, also potentially the data may not have been saved to
the database as yet.
* Problem in one of the event linkage function modules.

Try grabbing the data from your debug and run it again in debug mode
from SWUE - that will let you debug through the rest and might
even hint what's going on.

Also check to see if your workflow administrator was sent a mail about
the failure to raise an event.

Regards,
Jocelyn Dart
Senior Consultant
SAP Australia Pty Ltd.
Level 1/168 Walker St.
North Sydney
NSW, 2060
Australia
T   +61 412 390 267
M   + 61 412 390 267
E   jocelyn.dart at sap.com
http://www.sap.com <http://www.sap.com/>

The information contained in or attached to this electronic transmission
is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for
the person or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution,
copying, review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this
electronic transmission or the information contained in it is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error,
please immediately contact the sender to arrange for the return of the
original documents.

Electronic transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure and
accordingly, the sender does not accept liability for any such data
corruption, interception, unauthorized amendment, viruses, delays or the
consequences thereof.

Any views expressed in this electronic transmission are those of the
individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the
sender is authorized to state them to be the views of SAP AG or any of
its subsidiaries. SAP AG, its subsidiaries, and their directors,
officers and employees make no representation nor accept any liability
for the accuracy or completeness of the views or information contained
herein. Please be aware that the furnishing of any pricing information/
business proposal herein is indicative only, is subject to change and
shall not be construed as an offer or as constituting a binding
agreement on the part of SAP AG or any of its subsidiaries to enter into
any relationship, unless otherwise expressly stated.