completion notifications to outlook?

Alexis Collins Alexis.Collins at Halliburton.com
Tue Mar 21 16:09:51 EST 2006

Hi all,

This seems simple enough.  I'm using the 'Notification' tab on the WF
step to send a completion message.  I can send SAP mail, but I want to
send it to Outlook.  Is there a simple way to do this?  I just spoke to
a colleague here who said the only way to do it was to write a 'Rule'
and send the email inside the rule FM.  I can do this, but isn't there
an easier way???

Thanks,

Alexis

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.