[SRM] BAPI 001 : No instance of object type Purchase order has been created. External reference

Khanna, Manish manish.khanna at amd.com
Mon Mar 20 18:46:34 EST 2006

Hi,

1.	We are upgrading from EBP 2.0 to latest SRM.
2.	For testing we've enable the standard zero step, one step and
two step approval workflows.
3.	Once a cart is created the workflow runs fine,
4.	However in the end the we the get the following message BAPI 001
: No instance of object type Purchase order has been created. External
reference
5.	We have a separated R/3 system, where the purchase order is
created. The RFC destinations seems to be working fine.
6.	We have no clue where this error is coming from and where to
start

Regards,

Manish