Help SWEL don't show nothing.

Glauco Kubrusly glaucokubrusly at yahoo.com.br
Fri Mar 17 07:57:27 EST 2006

Hi Edwin and all!

  1. What release are you running?
  --Answer: 4.6C

2. What function module are you using to launch your event,  and with what parameters?
  --Answer: I'm working with MM, but my object is a developed object to be the protocol of material's receipt. Then... I have a developed transaction that starts the WF and I think it's OK (because by SWWL, I can see the event started and i'm using it to see the log).

3. How often are you triggering your events? (frequency wise, for example 20 per minute?)
  --Answer: I'm only developing and testing ... It's with 1 per hour.

4. How many mandatory parameters are you expecting if any? Are they guaranteed to be filled at runtime?
  --Answer: I'm using only the object's key. The protocol (char 15) and using a range to create this new number before start the WF.

5. What are you trying to do. A little background on your process would be good. Is this a totally custom application with custom objects or are you dealing with invoices, POs, HR master data ...etc?
--Answer: I'm working with a custom application and object and methods.

I think it may be a bug. Look, I've just started a new WF with the custom transaction and SWEL is showing it to me and now it's 9.55AM here in Brazil.

  Yesterday... the SWEL didn't show my events from more or less 13PM.

  thanks.
  Glauco

Edwin Mukusha <emukusha at nebraska.edu> escreveu:

Hey Glauco,

You might have to give us more information to help you better.

1. What release are you running?
2. What function module are you using to launch your event,  and with what parameters?
3. How often are you triggering your events? (frequency wise, for example 20 per minute?)
4. How many mandatory parameters are you expecting if any? Are they guaranteed to be filled at runtime?
5. What are you trying to do. A little background on your process would be good. Is this a totally custom application with custom objects or are you dealing with invoices, POs, HR master data ...etc?

Whatever information you think maybe useful in our understanding would be great.

Edwin.

          Glauco Kubrusly <glaucokubrusly at yahoo.com.br>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu   03/16/2006 01:50 PM
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"