SOFM.CREATE in Enjoy mode loses title

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Thu Mar 16 11:14:17 EST 2006

Nice one, where there's a will there's a way, yes it can be done even If
SAP won't play nicely. I took your idea and went the lazy route: one WF
step to create the doc and a second to edit it (using another container
el. to hold it in between).
I see you've done it for the same reasons too. Did you check with OSS
whether it's not something missing?

Cheers for that,
Mike