OPTURA/IXOS integration with SAP

Shrestha, Bijay Bijay.Shrestha at pragmatek.com
Thu Mar 16 10:11:12 EST 2006

Hi Sharath,

The good news for you is now both Optura and iXos are merged into same company called "Open Text".

Optura is 3rd party tool addon to SAP so is iXos. Optura and iXos works integration very good together. I don't think you can find any documentation to do yourself but if your client buys Optura package their consulting hour and installation hours are bundled into their software price.

Hope that helps.

Bijay