Workflow in Multiple Languages (Antonio, Bryan)

Noriko Abe Chandler n_abe at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 15 13:30:56 EST 2006

You need to encode each mail AFTER you received it. There are 6 possibility for Chinese: Chinese Simplified (GB18030), Chinese Simplified (GB2312), Chinese Simplified (HZ), Chinese Traditional (Big5), Unicode (UTF-7), or Unicode (UTF-8). You have to possibly try all 6 to display it right.

  I know this sounds crazy, but I do this all the time.

  Good Luck,
  Noriko

"Antonio, Bryan" <bryan.antonio at tycoelectronics.com> wrote:
  Would changing the user settings of WF-BATCH work? Changes includes:
1. Changing the Logon Language to ZH
2. Communication Language to ZH
3. Communication Method to "INT Email"

I changed my outlook settings to have encoding to "Chinese Simplified".
But when the email arrives from R/3, the encoding reverts back to
"Western European". I'm suspecting WF-BATCH's settings. Any
ramification/s for changing WF-BATCH's settings?

Message: 1