RSWWDHEX - Failed to restart

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Wed Mar 15 09:09:50 EST 2006

After speaking with our basis folks we determined
we had a unix hardware / software issue due to upgrades.

I don't think this note would have made a difference since
I see nothing about alerts. i.e. the program is not running, raise
alarm and
notify someone. There was a reason that we could not do this with
our TIDAL batch system but I don't recall the why.

How do you monitor if RSWWDHEX is running and when it fails?
Depending on the time of day, 15 minutes not running could cause LOTS
of headaches.

Thanks
Rick

>>> keohan at ll.mit.edu 3/15/2006 4:09:31 >>>
Hi Rick,

We had the a similar issue... RSWWDHEX failed to reschedule itself and

nobody knew about it....
Try OSS note 842246.

Regards,
Sue