SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW

Reyes Diaz, Damian Damian.Reyes at getronics.com
Wed Mar 15 04:52:19 EST 2006

Thanks for your comments Mike.
I have this structure: ZTEST with two fields: CODE: INT1 and DESC: CHAR(40).
I fill this structure defined in workflow container in input container: NAME=PP   VALUE=000TEST
Then, I get the following error:

ERROR CODE: 2
ERROR_MESSAGE: Structures of type 'ZTEST' cannot be assigned any constants

Can anyone help me?

Thanks