Dialogue step after 'wait for event'

Bill Holbrook BHolbro at smud.org
Tue Mar 14 18:09:57 EST 2006

	Hello.

	I am currently on SAP release 4.7, Basis patch level SAPKB62050.
	I have written a workflow that has a 'Wait for event' step. Before the step executes there are steps that are executed in dialog mode. When the 'Wait for event' step is executed, it sends an item for the next step to be executed into my inbox rather than just continuing with the rest of the workflow. The 'Wait for event' step seems to go into background mode (WF-BATCH) and that is why the item is going into my inbox instead of executing automatically. Is there a way to make the workflow continue after the  'Wait for event' step has executed and not create an inbox item ?

Bill Holbrook
Technical Developer
Sacramento Municipal Utility District
Mail Stop A306   (916) 732-6759