Workflow in Multiple Languages

Noriko Abe Chandler n_abe at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 13 13:42:26 EST 2006

Did you encode the message in Outlook? View->Encoding-> <choose language here>

  Correctly sent message in double bites languages do not always display correctly at first. The reader has to encode each message, I think. That's the way I read Asian languages in Outlook/Yahoo inbox.

  Noriko

"Antonio, Bryan" <bryan.antonio at tycoelectronics.com> wrote:
  SCOT also looks correct. The email subject is in English (which is
correct). The translated texts are in the email body. I also checked
SOST and it has the correct language. I have to log on to the box in the
same language as the workitem. If I log on to the same box in English,
SOST has the corrupted text.

Message: 1