Workflow in Multiple Languages

Kjetil Kilhavn (KJETILK) KJETILK at statoil.com
Mon Mar 13 04:16:11 EST 2006

Interesting problem. We also use multiple codepages in our 4.6C system - but we haven't done much translation yet. If I remember correct Chinese and Japanese are double-byte codepages. If you have everything correct in SAP (including SCOT log of transmitted messages), could it be the mail gateway that causes problems?

Are the message headers correct in Outlook, i.e. indicating the correct encoding?
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil ØFT KTJ BAS DEV SAP