Object Services for custom business object

Khanna, Manish manish.khanna at amd.com
Thu Mar 9 19:53:52 EST 2006

Not of sure if I remember everything but you need to do 2 things

1.	Create services for object button in transaction screen - There
is a function module for this.. Sorry but I can't recall it at this
moment.

2.	Link every WF with the services for object. - For this you need
to create an activity in the workflow definition just after start and
call method SYSTEM-> GENERICINSTANTIATE.