Corrupt Sub WF definition.

Khanna, Manish manish.khanna at amd.com
Thu Mar 9 14:53:30 EST 2006

Mike,

Thanks for the information. However it's unlucky on our side that the
corrupt definition moved to production.

What is happening right now is

1.	Runtime version is intact in our Development and Production; as
a result the workflow is running fine.
2.	It was recently when there was a need to enhance the business
process and hence we discovered that the definition is corrupt in all
the systems.
3.	What is happening is when I try to open the template in SWDD, it
gives a short dump in program SAPLSWDD with the following info

When changing or deleting one or more lines of the internal table

"\PROG=SAPLSWDD\DATA=ALL_LINES_TAB[]" or when inserting in the table

 "\PROG=SAPLSWDD\DATA=ALL_LINES_TAB[]", 0 was used as

the line index. An index less than or equal to zero is not

allowed.

The error can occur when using the following options:

1. "INDEX idx" for specifying the line number in the table

 "\PROG=SAPLSWDD\DATA=ALL_LINES_TAB[]"

   where you want to change, insert or delete.

2. "FROM idx" for specifying the start index when deleting a line

   area from or inserting a line area into the table

 "\PROG=SAPLSWDD\DATA=ALL_LINES_TAB[]".

3. "TO idx" for specifying the end index when deleting a line

   area from or inserting a line area into the table

 "\PROG=SAPLSWDD\DATA=ALL_LINES_TAB[]".

We are facing the same error in all the systems.

Regards,

Manish