Passing data from Custom Role to workflow

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 8 12:43:53 EST 2006

You cannot return any parameter from the role (at least on 4.7 release)
because of two main reasons:

1- It is not possible to set a parameter as Export on the Role Container
Element Caracteristics.
2- There is no binding from the Role to the Task, so even if you can create
an Export parameter, will not be possible to pass it to the task again.

I do not know anything about ECC 5.0, but that is how it works on 4.7.

Best regards,
Flávio.