How can send mail to outlook when user recieves the requestof r elease in their workplace outbox

kaukabr@yahoo.com kaukabr at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 8 09:41:22 EST 2006

Thanks, Claude:
Its big help, I did it what ever tranzactions you
mentioned here, and I followed smoothly you are right
about the SAP-Basics guys and I explained them how
this works, they were already using this SMTP (SCOT),
so it matched up perfectly and now its working in the
most advanced way, I don't have words of thanks ...and
thanks all and Mike, sorry for any incovenience.
My best Wishes to all,
and my best regards,
Your's sincere freind
 Khurram

--- "Schrader N., Claude (Enap Refinerías)"

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/2012
> > > Cheers
> > > Mike

> previous
> > am
> > set
> > > PR
> > have
> when
> > > they
> hope
> > > can
> > > experienced in

> > __
> > La información contenida en este mensaje es de
> > propiedad de la Empresa
> > Nacional del Petróleo, está destinada al uso
> > exclusivo de la persona a quien
> > va dirigida y puede contener información
> > privilegiada, confidencial o de
> > divulgación restringida según la ley chilena. Si
> Ud.
> > ha recibido este
> > mensaje por error, le notificamos por este medio
> que
> > está estrictamente
> > prohibido copiar el mensaje o usarlo de cualquier
> > modo, o divulgar su
> > contenido, y le solicitamos tenga la amabilidad de
> > destruirlo y de
> > comunicárnoslo vía correo electrónico.
> > The information contained in this message is a
> > property of Empresa Nacional
> > del Petróleo, it is intended only for the use of
> the

=== message truncated ===