Passing data from Custom Role to workflow

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 04:50:13 EST 2006

G'day Ashkay,

Maybe a rethink in design is necessary. Why is there extra information being
determined during Role Resolution?? If there is data that needs to be
calculated and stored then maybe you should consider virtual attributes or
functional methods which can be called prior to the role. The Role
resolution can be simplified  by passing this relevant data in...

Just a thought.

Have fun,
Mark.