intranet & start form

lianghuan.x.hu@accenture.com lianghuan.x.hu at accenture.com
Tue Mar 7 13:52:07 EST 2006

Marco:

There might be quite a few technologies that can meet your requirements.
Among them:
- Web forms created via ITS.
- BSP. There is a introductory article at
http://www.thespot4sap.com/Articles/SAP_WAS_Overview.asp.

For an overview, you might want to read Chapter 12 of "Practical
Workflow for SAP", but I hope that Dart can find time to update this
wonderful book from time to time.

Larry