How can send mail to outlook when user recieves the requestof release in their workplace outbox

Kjetil Kilhavn (KJETILK) KJETILK at statoil.com
Tue Mar 7 02:41:51 EST 2006

If that is really the case (you don't know where to run the report) I think it is time for you to take a pause from this list. Read the FAQ that Mike kindly supported you with a pointer to, learn elementary things and consult others in your own organisation about setting up the mail system if necessary. After that, if you still have problems, ask a question here again, and supply enough information for us to realise that you have actually tried to solve it yourself.

Too often questions are asked here without informing
A) what version you are running
B) what you have already tried to solve the problem

You didn't even bother to tell everyone whether you have tried SBWP or not. It is expected that people spend some time trying to figure things out themselves before asking for help. Just like in real life here in my office. I am quite sure it is no different where you work.

I saw your original post and Mike's answer and was quite surprised that follow-ups came without further specification of what your problem is. You show very little respect for Mike's time.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil ØFT KTJ BAS DEV SAP

this message.
Thank you.