Go to workflow from WebDynpro

Bruno Ricciardi brunoricciardi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 16:34:13 EST 2006

Hi Larry,

I try to speak, then I have a workflow application, and this workflow call
and execute a webdynpro application, configured in UWL Configuration, but
now I need to do the inverse of that. The webdynpro application need to call
the workflow application, but I don't know how can I do it...

If you need more information about that, please tell me.

Regards.

Bruno