SRM Add approver - restriction of the selectable agents

Kicki Wennerbo kicki.wennerbo at springconsulting.com
Mon Mar 6 16:26:05 EST 2006

Hi,

I am wondering about the list with selectable users when adding an
approver in SC approval workflow. I have found that the users listed
here is the possible agents of workflow WS10000271. My question is if
anyone knows if it is possible to use excluding agents somehow here? For
example: My customer would like to have diffferent users displayed
depending on company. This means we would like to have different
possible agents...

We are using SRM 4.0 (WAS 6.40)

Regards,
Kicki Wennerbo