How can send mail to outlook when user recieves the request of release in their workplace outbox

kaukabr@yahoo.com kaukabr at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 5 16:35:10 EST 2006

Hello Dear All:
I was trying to figure it with all your previous
answers in WF. But I am not a workflow person I am
fuctional in MM. I got this requirement when I set PR
Release strategy linking with workflow. Now I have to
set up SEND MAIL TO OUTLOOK for every user when they
recieve the request in workplace outbox. I hope I can
get the answer because you all are very experienced in
this. Thanks in advance.
My best wishes with you all.
Regards,
Khurram