Appraisals in ECC 5.0

Richard Marut rvmarut at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 3 12:38:27 EST 2006

I had a number a apprasial workflows (WS12300114, WS12300115, etc.)
activated in ECC 5.0 which were working fine. The events were being
published based on the event that was associated with an appraisal form.

The user was testing successfully for a few hours and then went to a
meeting. Next thing we know was that the events were no longer being
published. I checked the appraisal config and everything looks okay.

Does anyone know of any HR settings or config that would prevent the events
from being published even though the event is specified at the appraisal
form?

Richard.