Delimiting HR persons in the PD-ORG

Subramanian, Radha radha.subramanian at sap.com
Wed Mar 1 10:08:40 EST 2006

Hi All,
    	I have a PD-ORG consisting of Org units , positions & HR persons
. In case of re-organization , the recommendation is to delimit the
relationship ( between the
     position and the user and not delete the assignment ), but if I do
not know where exactly this is done. I have tried PA30 and entered the
employee number , selected the Org Assignment Infotype and hit on the
delimit button . The system comes up with a message that 'Delimiting is
not planned for the Org Assignment infotype'.
	Any help is appreciated .
Regards,
Radha

	Radhakrishnan Subramanian