SWU_OBUF

kaukabr@yahoo.com kaukabr at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 30 12:15:19 EDT 2006

Hello Manish:
That's very true. When ever you develop a new stuff in
workflow and Activate, come back and call this
transaction SWU_OBUF to clear the buffers. And if you
constructing lots of functionalities every day or you
creating workflows everyday submit this program for
background job to run once in a day. So your workflows
won't hang around and effects systematically. And just
take this program out from background job so that you
don't run in Production.
My Regards,
Aziz

=== message truncated ===