Problem transporting workflow template

Mike.Nickson@boots.com Mike.Nickson at boots.com
Thu Jun 29 12:21:02 EDT 2006

We are experiencing a problem when transporting a workflow template from
our development to your QA sytems.

Even though the object (ZBUS7051) and the template are in the same
transport, via SWO1 I am seeing a new attribute (the last one in the list)
which is not visible when viewing the object in the workflow container via
PFTC.
Also when viewing the workflow template in PFTC it is generating random
version numbers (currently up to version 355 when the previous active
version was 5).
When we click the version drop down menu the version numbers have moved on
and are still increasing !

When we test the workflow via SWUD we are seeing a binding error that was
there in a previous version complaining about a missing workflow container
element that workflow seems to have generated itself, and also the binding
contains a duplicate assignment that seems to have been generated by the
workflow because the task continer element was flagged as mandatory.

I have tried retransporting and also generated 2 additional transport to
(with negligable changes in jsut to force a new transport).

Does anyone have any ideas how I can solve this . . . . before I raise an
OSS note.

Mike

SAP BASIS 620 Level 55
SAP HR      470 Level 51