Race to the Finish Line

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Thu Jun 29 07:26:08 EDT 2006

Not a bad idea but I think the limitations are a show stopper for me (especially no 2).

I like your concept of the passer passing itself to the workflow. Its so OO.

Regards,

Alon Raskin
e: araskin at 3i-consulting.com <mailto:araskin at 3i-consulting.com>
p: +1 207 409 4983
f:  +1 806 403 4983

http://www.themobileworkplace.com
The easiest way to integrate SAP with any mobile device