Event locking

veena reddy veena_treddy at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 00:47:36 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone,

  In one of our FI workflow after creating and parking the  document in FB60 ,there are two terminating events (FIPP.CREATED and BKPF.CREATED)  need to be trigger to complete this step. But this step is not completed because of  Event locking .Due to this events are not delivered properly.We can deliver this events using SWEQADM.But now a days it is happening very frequently.What can we do to avoid this event locking?

  Kindly help us.

  Best Regards,
  Veena.