Validation of selected substitutes ?

Sue Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Wed Jun 28 05:29:14 EDT 2006

Thanks everyone, for your responses.

We are not using portals or UWL, just the regular SRM web-based inbox.
Not sure if a mod to the WAPI wll help us here or not, but it's good to know
a) That others have had similar requirements,
b) That you've had to come up with some 'creative' work-arounds,
c) The maybe, someday, we will get a user-exit in this functionality !!

Happy WF-ing,
Sue