Invoice Payment Strategy enhancement of cost center

deidre_logan@goodyear.com deidre_logan at goodyear.com
Tue Jun 27 09:36:36 EDT 2006

I need to make an enhancement to the SAP Workflow for Invoice Payment Release Strategy and I have a question.

I am using the standard workflow WS00400012/WS00400011 and I have created Project EDI810 to allow me to activate EXIT_SAPLF051_003.  I
have everything in place in development and the workflow is performing fine.   The problem is that the standard config for this does
not consider Cost Centers.  I need to customize the logic so I can assign a different 'position' based on the Cost Center on the
invoice.  That is where I am stuck.  I am not sure what Workflow structure/fields to use.  Can you direct me to some sample code or
documentation that I can follow to help move me along?

Deidre Logan
SAP Basis Team
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
330-796-0215  GTN 446-0215

"Contains Confidential and/or Proprietary Information.  May Not Be Copied or Disseminated
                      Without Express Consent of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company"