How to trace whether the workflow triggered or not?

koenraad.janssens@arcelor.com koenraad.janssens at arcelor.com
Tue Jun 27 05:49:21 EDT 2006

Hi

If you mean for one specific instance then you can search the workflows

with function SAP_WAPI_WORKITEMS_TO_OBJECT

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Salutations,

Best regards,

Mit freundlichen Grüssen,

Atentos saludos,

Agur bero bat,

Koenraad Janssens

Sidmar N.V. - ISM

Leverage Team - Programmer

Tel: +32 9 347 35 76

email: koenraad.janssens at arcelor.com

K_Asim at ppl.com.pk

Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu

27/06/2006 11:38

Please respond to

sap-wug at mit.edu

sap-wug at mit.edu

cc

Subject

How to trace whether the workflow triggered or not?

Hi,

We r using SAP R/3 4.6c

Previously I had used WS00400222 'Approve absence (sychr.unlock)' workflow

in IDES system which was working absolutely fine with the given user IDs.

Now I have made a copy of WS00400222 'Approve absence (sychr.unlock)',

assigned proper agents according to my company?s organgram to its

activities. I have made sure that all the relationships for the assigned

agents are maintained.

Then I created a leave request for an employee using PA61, but the

workflow was not triggered as it was in IDES system.

How can I trace that whether a workflow has been triggered or not?

Best regards,

Muhammad Asim Khan

Disclaimer: This email contains confidential information intended only for

the addressee. Any unintended recipient of this email should delete it

without copying, distributing or disseminating its contents. The sender

does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of

this message, which arise as a result of email transmission. The user

assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this email. The

company shall in no way be liable for any damages, whatever their nature,

arising out of transmission failures, viruses, external influence, delays

and the like.

SAP-WUG at mit.edu