send mail to person mail address

Shai Eyal shaie at team.co.il
Mon Jun 26 09:19:06 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm using a send mail step and I'd like to send email to recepient who do not have SAP User. The recepient is maintained in HR as a Person: the person has assignment to position, and has email address maintained in infotype 105 subtype 0001.

Within the workflow I'd like to specify the position as recepient and that the system would resolve the mail address via the person communication infotype. BTW, if SAP user name was assigned in infotype 105, it resolves the mail address from the user master. However in my case, there is not SAP user name.

Regards,
Shai Eyal