Question about WFSYST / AGENT

Dave Weston Dave.Weston at clockwork.ca
Fri Jun 16 10:49:03 EDT 2006

Hi Lee, workflow WS20000019 is started from WS20000009 and the
RESPONSIBLEAGENTS is passed via the binding from there.

It is passed from the attribute 'Agents' of the Sales Org Object
BUS0006, which is iself an attribute of the credit memo request business
object BUS2094. It looks like you will have to assign sales orgs to the
org unit or position via infotype 1208.

Cheers
Dave