RSWUWFML2 question

Stoicof, Dan dan.stoicof at gwl.com
Thu Jun 15 19:24:02 EDT 2006

We've been using RSWUWFML and just switched to RSWUWFML2.  Seems to me, RSWUWFML2 program sends emails to everyone who has something in their inbox.  My company does not want this to happen and we were happy with the "old" setup, sending emails only to people we set up through SO36.
Is this functionality gone?  Can we still restrict sending emails just to a select group of users?
Thanks!

Dan Stoicof
SAP Workflow/ABAP Team
GREAT-WEST LIFE and ANNUITY

The information contained in this message and any accompanying attachments may contain privileged, private and/or confidential information protected by state and federal law. Penalties may be assessed for unauthorized use and/or disclosure. This message and any attachments are intended for the designated recipient only. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately and return or destroy the information.

This e-mail transmission and any attachments are believed to have been sent free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened. It is, however, the recipient's responsibility to ensure that the e-mail transmission and any attachments are virus free, and the sender accepts no responsibility for any damage that may in any way arise from their use.